This video is so well put together and more entertaining than anything, something to just kick back for a few mins and watch. Personally, people who say ‘malk’ instead of ‘milk’ do frustrate me and yes, if the severely annoying pronunciation continued to the point where it caused a blood vessel in my eye to burst or where I’d rather light myself on fire and swim in a sea of petrol than listen to it any longer then perhaps I’d react the same as shown in the video.
As always, I love to hear your thoughts, comments, ideas, or if you have any pictures/videos/media – send them to firstname.lastname@example.org!
First time i watched this I ended up on the floor with sore abs, tears and my stomach in immense pain, struggling to gasp for air. I rate this up with the ‘playground fail’ (FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT WATCHED IT… WATCH IT ON SMB RIGHT NOW! GO TO THE PAGE BEHIND THIS ONE STRAIGHT AFTER WATCHING THIS!).
My fav parts:
- Camel running into the reporter, thrusting it’s enormous neck into the scene – (00:30)
- Plane pumping out a sweet head shot like a boss, no regard for human pain – (00:36)
- Old man vs. aggressive dog (so intensely hilarious) – (1:12)
- Epic skateboard fail (socially & physically) – (1:35)
- Reporter vs. snake (that says it all) – (2:20)